As achieve a mini robot
The construction of a robot can be divided into four phases: processing wood to obtain the internal structure and the “arms”, the assembly of the carriage with the insertion of the motor and gears; cutting and welding of the sheet, and finally the electrical connections between the battery and motor.
1. In the photo you can see how to build the side panels of plywood, such as the axle is fitted with gearboxes. Also you can see how to prepare the seat of the wheels, and then attach them to the structure of plywood.
2. The structure in which houses the motor is composed of parts grafted between them. Ties must be placed in the openings of batteries 1.5V.
3. In this photo you see the detail of how to create the flashing, cut into a brass plate with a drawing pin that locks.
4. The engine that we have included (see photo) provides a mechanism for lighting, intermittently.
5. The batteries that are to be mounted 4 1.5V. Please note in the picture that this component will be “abdomen” of our robot .
6. In this picture you can see in detail as they are drawn the outlines of the tracks of our robot.
7. In this picture you can see how to make the “abdomen” in sheet metal of our robot, in detail displays the bending phase .
8. Take a tin unopened and create an opening the size “abdomen” of the robot. This will be the upper part of the ‘ abdomen , where they will set the “arms”.
9. Weld the top of the box (the part with the screw ), which will be the “chest”.
10. In the picture you can see how to make the “head” of the robot, built with another tin can. Should be created two holes that will form the “eyes” of our prototype.
11. Now we can move on to the assembly of the prototype until you get the result shown in the picture.
12. In this detail you can see how to light the “eyes” of the robot, using a single bulb from 0.2 amps. Her support is welded to the screw.
13. After painting and decoration of the robot we finished and we can see our prototype in operation. It is to say that for the construction of this robot, materials were used simple and cheap.
14. This is the picture of our robot finished. As we can note despite the use of cheap material is aesthetically pleasing. You will be able “to walk” making us happy with our creation.